- KP shared Relevant Reminders to keep Eloqua users in the know
- KP shared a few reminders such as Eloqua's latest release (22A) coming out in February. Details are in the Eloqua New Release Center
- Kelly Newton, a Sojourn Eloqua Consultant, explained the differences between Eloqua’s 1st Party vs. 3rd Party Cookies and gave 2 tips for migrating to 1st Party Cookies. There were some great questions asked when Kelly presented
- KP presented about the key 3 options for Marketing Revenue Measurement including Eloqua Closed Loop Reporting, Marketing Performance Measurement Platforms, and Custom Solution (usually involving a data warehouse and business intelligence tool)
- Open Forum - a few Eloqua users asked questions and shared tips
This was our 1st Eloqua User Group meeting of 2022! Karin "KP" Pindle hosted it on Thursday, January 20th at 10am CT / 4pm GMT.
Our agenda topics included:
Enjoy! And view previous Eloqua User Group meetings in our Resources hub!